My name is Rosemary Chaney. I have been a practicing counsellor and an accredited member of the IACP since 2005. My specialisation is trauma support using the sensorimotor psychotherapy model.
Here is a list of my qualifications.
- 1997 -1999
- Reality Therapy Certification
- Northside Counselling Service Diploma in Counselling
- 2003 -2004
- Graduate Trauma Training Level 1 with Sensorimotor Psychotherapy Institute, Boulder, Colorado.
- 2003 – 2006
- Accord Couple Counsellor Certification.
- Counsellor/Psychotherapist Accreditation with Irish Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy.
- 2005 – 2007
- BSc. Counselling & Psychotherapy (2-1) Middlesex University
- 2007 – 2008
- One year completed with Open University in Foundational Psychology DSE212.
- 2006 -2008
- Part time trauma counsellor at Dublin Rape Crisis Centre, Lower Leeson St., Dublin 2.
- Relational Intelligence training (Imago couple therapy) – completed 14 hours in August 2009 in Miami, Florida, U.S.
- 2010 – 2011
- Graduate Developmental Trauma Training Level 2 in Sensorimotor Psychotherapy Institute, Boulder, Colorado.
- Diploma in Supervision, Dublin Counselling Institute, Gardiner Street, Dublin 1.
- Supervisor Accreditation with Irish Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy.
- Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy with PCI College, Clondalkin, Dublin.
Please contact me to find out more or to discuss a counselling session.